ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
Burnsville’s Mountain Air Country Club gives back to the community by partnering with the Parkway Playhouse once again in their annual Golf Tournament on Saturday, April 29, 2017. A portion of the proceeds will go to continue operations at the theatre.
REGISTRATION STARTS AT 11AM FOLLOWED BY A 12PM SHOTGUN START.
Golfers can register as a team or as an individual (who will be put onto a team) by contacting the Mountain Air Country Club Pro Shop at 828-682-4600 or by filling out the registration form.
The entry fee is $125 per player and includes golf, mulligans, cart rental, and a “goodie bag”.
Hole sponsorships are available for $100 per hole. Please email for more information.
Spend a day at the top of the world to support your community theatre. And don’t forget “Fox on the Fairway”, September 2-16th on Parkway Playhouse’s Main Stage. Definitely a Hole In One!
Nu Wray Inn is an historic bed and breakfast Inn located on Burnsville’s Town Square. Accommodations include spacious rooms, multiple dining options, as well as walking distance to other fine restaurants and shops in the downtown area.
Stay at the historic Nu Wray Inn on the Square in downtown Burnsville
• Lodging for either Friday night, April 28 or Saturday night, April 29,
• A flight of beer at the Blind Squirrel Brewery (Just down the street on West Main),
• Continental Breakfast for two the following morning,
• Two Flex Passes good for admission to a 2017 Main Stage show. We highly recommend The Fox on the Fairway that runs September 2-16,
• $129 plus tax for one person / $136 plus tax for two people (one room),
The “Stay” portion of these Packages can be booked by contacting Nu Wray Inn at 828.682.2329.
Remember to also call Mountain Air Country Club Pro Shop at 828.682.4600 or fill out and mail in the tournament registration form to sign up to “Play”.