The Savannah Sipping Society
July 8-16, 2022
Directed by Erika Tyner
In this delightful, laugh-a-minute comedy, four unique Southern women, all needing to escape the sameness of their day-to-day routines, are drawn together by Fate – and an impromptu happy hour – and decide it’s high time to reclaim the enthusiasm for life they’ve lost through the years. Over the course of six months, filled with laughter, hilarious misadventures, and the occasional liquid refreshment, these middle-aged women successfully bond and find the confidence to jumpstart their new lives. Together, they discover lasting friendships and a renewed determination to live in the moment – and most importantly, realize it’s never too late to make new old friends.
Sherwood: The Legend of Robin Hood by Ken Ludwig
July 30 – August 13, 2022
Directed by Daniel Moore
Packed with thrills, romance, laughter, and immortal characters like Little John, Friar Tuck, and Maid Marian, Sherwood: The Adventures of Robin Hood tells the enduring story of a hero of the people who takes on the ruthless powers that be. So get ready to duck a quarterstaff or two – you won’t want to miss a moment of the swashbuckling fun!
In the Middle of Nowhere by Bret Murphy
August 27 – September 10, 2022
Directed by Hannah Williams
The story centers on Cynthia Scott, a retired art professor who escapes to the Black Mountains of North Carolina after a harrowing experience in her “previous” life. Despite her fiercely independent nature, she eventually forms a relationship with Del, a young man who has recently been released from prison. They challenge each other in unexpected ways … but the question remains, will either of them accept forgiveness?
SINGLE SHOW TICKETS
Seniors (60+), Students (18+ with ID), Military (active or retired): $22
Children (under 17): $12
Seniors (60+), Students (18+ with ID), Military (active or retired): $24
Children (under 17): $15
(purchase tickets at door only)
Parkway Playhouse Members: $12
Children (under 17): $8
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
ONLINE: Click on the Grab Your Tickets button below each show description above.
FLEX PASSES: Call box office, 828.682.4285; let them know the show and reserve your seat.
BY PHONE: Call box office, 828.682.4285, Thursdays through Saturdays 4pm-start of show. (Closed major holidays)
IN PERSON: Box office window will be open Thursdays through Saturdays from 1-5pm and one hour before performances.
GOT TICKETS, NOW WHAT DO I DO?
HOW TO REDEEM A FLEX PASS OR SEASON TICKET
(Once you’ve already purchased them)
- Click on the individual Mainstage performance under Mainstage.
- After you click on the play you want to see, click the “Buy Tickets Online” button.
- Choose the day you’d like to see the play.
- Choose your seats and click OK.
- Choose “Redeem Benefits” on the bottom right-hand side of the screen. You don’t need to fill in all the information (it has already been entered when you purchased your Season Tickets or Flex Passes).
- Then you: a) enter your Member ID (which you will receive) or b) the email address associated with your already purchased Flex Pass or Season Ticket.
- It will call up your information and ask you if you want to redeem them for that particular show. Click the button at the bottom of the screen to confirm!
- Voila! You may pick up your tickets at the box office. (No fees, no nothing! Enjoy the show)
- Ticket prices include tax and $2 per ticket service fee.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- All individual show ticket prices include tax.
- Flex passes may not be used in association with any other discount.
- Flex Passes are good for 2020 Parkway Playhouse Mainstage performances.
- Groups of 10 or more receive 10% off full-priced tickets only.
- Pay-What-You-Wish Tickets are available for Friday and Sunday performances for selected/limited seating on a cash basis and no earlier than 20 minutes prior to curtain. Patrons must ask for the “Pay-What-You-Wish Tickets”.
- Parkway Playhouse is a “Blue Star Theatre” recognizing the dedication and sacrifice of the men, women, and families in our military with discounts to our productions.
Give the gift of theatre! Share your love of live theatre with your friends and family by giving the gift of theatre. We believe that the gift of an unforgettable experience at Parkway Playhouse will never be forgotten. One gift from you becomes dozens of memories for them. Perfect for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and other special occasions. They’re fun, festive, and flexible. Parkway Playhouse gift certificates are available for Mainstage and Junior shows or as Flex Passes. Use the Gift Certificate Order Form or call us at 828.682.4285. We’ll help you put together the perfect gift!