MAINSTAGE FLEX PASSES
Like Season Tickets – Only Better! Flex passes come in packages of four and six. Use your pass in any combination. Includes both musical and non-musicals.
$90: 6-Show Flex Pass $60: 4-Show Flex Pass
Scroll to the bottom of the page for more information about purchasing tickets as a Gift!
Tickets for individual shows will be available for online purchase after Thursday, April 16, 2020.
Purchase tickets for individual shows by clicking on the pictures below.
SINGLE SHOW TICKETS
Seniors (60+), Students (18+ with ID), Military (active or retired): $20
Children (under 17): $11
Seniors (60+), Students (18+ with ID), Military (active or retired): $22
Children (under 17): $13
(purchase tickets at door only)
Parkway Playhouse Members: $10
Children (under 17): $6
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
SINGLE SHOW TICKETS: Click on the individual Mainstage performance. From there you can go directly to the secure online ticket site for that particular production.
FLEX PASSES: Call box office, 828.682.4285; let them know the show and reserve your seat.
Call box office, 828.682.4285, Thurs-Sat 1 to 5pm. (Closed major holidays)
Box office window open Apr 18-Oct 5, Thurs-Sat, 1 to 5pm & 1 hour before showtime
GOT TICKETS, NOW WHAT DO I DO?
HOW TO REDEEM A FLEX PASS OR SEASON TICKET
(once you’ve already purchased them)
- Click on the individual Mainstage performance under Mainstage.
- After you click on the play you want to see, click the “Buy Tickets Online” button.
- Choose the day you’d like to see the play.
- Choose your seats and click OK.
- Choose “Redeem Benefits” on the bottom right-hand side of the screen. You don’t need to fill in all the information (it has already been entered when you purchased your Season Tickets or Flex Passes).
- Then you: a) enter your Member ID (which you will receive) or b) the email address associated with your already purchased Flex Pass or Season Ticket.
- It will call up your information and ask you if you want to redeem them for that particular show. Click the button at the bottom of the screen to confirm!
- Voila! You may pick up your tickets at the box office. (No fees, no nothing! Enjoy the show)
- $3.50 service charge will be applied to all credit and debit card orders.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- All individual show ticket prices include tax.
- Flex passes may not be used in association with any other discount.
- Flex Passes are good for 2019 Parkway Playhouse Mainstage performances.
- Groups of 10 or more receive 10% off full-priced tickets only.
- Pay-What-You-Wish Tickets are available for Friday and Sunday performances for selected/limited seating on a cash basis and no earlier than 20 minutes prior to curtain. Patrons must ask for the “Pay-What-You-Wish Tickets”.
- Parkway Playhouse is a “Blue Star Theatre” recognizing the dedication and sacrifice of the men, women, and families in our military with discounts to our productions.
Give the gift of theatre! Share your love of live theatre with your friends and family by giving the gift of theatre. We believe that the gift of an unforgettable experience at Parkway Playhouse will never be forgotten. One gift from you becomes dozens of memories for them. Perfect for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and other special occasions. They’re fun, festive, and flexible. Parkway Playhouse gift certificates are available for Mainstage and Junior shows or as Flex Passes. Use the Gift Certificate Order Form or call us at 828.682.4285. We’ll help you put together the perfect gift!