Parkway Playhouse is a non-profit arts organization that has been operating in Burnsville for over 70 years and has launched the careers of many notable artists working in North Carolina and nationwide.
The quality of a town is often measured by the presence of the arts. We love our role in the community:
- providing arts education for children,
- offering school performances,
- offering legitimate theatre experience for local actors,
- offering theatre experience for local actors—all ages,
- nurturing local playwrights,
- entertaining audiences with quality performances,
- drawing patrons to the area for local restaurants and businesses, and
- enhancing the reputation of Burnsville as a community dedicated to the arts.
The cost of putting on a show often exceeds the revenue taken in with ticket sales. It is important for us to keep ticket prices affordable and accessible to everyone. We invite you to help us enhance the quality of life in our community by supporting Parkway Playhouse today.
Business Sponsorship: Align your company’s name with Parkway Playhouse and be recognized as a sponsor of one of our region’s top cultural institutions.
Playbill Ads: Advertisers receive an ad in the 2019 Playbill, read by thousands of patrons during the 2019 Mainstage and Parkway Playhouse Junior seasons.
Membership and Donations: There are some amazing benefits to becoming a member of the Parkway Playhouse.
Name a Seat: Envision your name, your business’ name, or that of a friend or family member on a seat in our unique and historic theatre.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Parkway Playhouse every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Parkway Playhouse.
More ways you can help
Please contact our Executive Director, Jeff Bachar, at 828-682-4285 or email@example.com if you would like information about any of the following:
- Donating stocks or other appreciated securities
- Making a Qualified Charitable Distribution from an IRA
- Participating in our Planned Giving Program
- Contributing to our Endowment
At Parkway Playhouse, our mission is to create experiences that inspire, educate, and entertain the community.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-814-5400 for NC Residents.
Parkway Playhouse is a 501(c)(3) organization as designated by the IRS (EIN: 56-0858217). As such contributions are tax-deductible to the extent and manner allowed by law.